Two+ Objects

Started by
30 comments, last by Geometrian 16 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I think that must be the problem. I'll have to talk to a python expert to see if they can help me with that- unless you're one in which case I'll talk to you!

If the only thing I changed is the name, then the problem must have something to do with Pygame not liking the variable. That is a good idea, actually MAKING the display list in the subprogram but CREATING it in the main. I'll see if anyone can help me with that or if there is a better way. Unless you post something else here, I'll see you later! Thanks very much for your help!

G

[size="1"]And a Unix user said rm -rf *.* and all was null and void...|There's no place like 127.0.0.1|The Application "Programmer" has unexpectedly quit. An error of type A.M. has occurred.
[size="2"]

Advertisement
I'll try to work on naming the lists later. Right now, I have a text file documenting which numbers correspond to which objects.

[size="1"]And a Unix user said rm -rf *.* and all was null and void...|There's no place like 127.0.0.1|The Application "Programmer" has unexpectedly quit. An error of type A.M. has occurred.
[size="2"]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement