• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Johan Janssen

Looking for 3D studio max 3.1 SDK

This topic is 4078 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I found a facial expression library on the internet I want to use, but it requires the 3D Studio Max 3.1 SDK to compile. Does anyone happen to have this SDK around somewhere from where I can download it? Google has not been very helpfull so far. thanks in advance, Johan Janssen

Advertisement
The library isn't in the public domain, nor free for download. It is found on the same disk as 3D Max, or through Discreet/Autodesk on their registered users download.

If the library isn't for 3D Max, then the original developer shouldn't have made it rely on the SDK since he can't release the SD under the license agreement from discreet, either.

Best of luck.

Pity really. I guess I have to spend some time taking out the Max things then and pray they are not too interwoven with the rest of the code.

Thanks anyway.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!