Hero of Allacrost (2D RPG) -- New Screenshots!

Started by
8 comments, last by Daniel L 16 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone! Our team released some new screenshots this morning and we'd like to share them with you all. Thumbnails of the screens are below; click them to bring up the full-size image. We'll be following these new screens with a new demo release of our game very soon, which we'll hope you'll give a try when its available. I'll make another post on this forum when it is ready. [grin] About Hero of Allacrost -- Website: http://www.allacrost.org Hero of Allacrost is a single player 2D role-playing game that shares similar appearance and gameplay as classical console RPGs. In Hero of Allacrost, the player will explore rich environments, solve challenging dungeon puzzles, and fight strategic battles in an active-time based system. The game is free open-source software and is available across several platforms including Windows, OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD.

Hero of Allacrost - A free, open-source 2D RPG in development.
Latest release June, 2015 - GameDev annoucement

Advertisement
Wow! Looks great !

Great job guys , I always like to see how everyone is progressing. Keep working on ! This would be on my list try out for sure :)
Yep, it's looking fantastic!

Keep up the great work!
I recognize those Lost Garden tiles : )

Looks pretty sweet to me.
My 4eV entry: Euro1943
Seems cool ! Just a little thing....I think you should make charchters sprites bigger,pobably 2x bigger.
Impressive... Very impressive. I'm looking forward for this project.

At first, (I played the tech demo) I was rather skeptical about the chances of this project to ever be completed considering its relatively heavy graphic requirements, but from these screenshots, I see you are doing very well and that the project is moving forwards.

Good job, and keep the good work!
Yep, definitely a great job so far!

Crafter 2D: the open source 2D game framework

?Github: https://github.com/crafter2d/crafter2d
Twitter: [twitter]crafter_2d[/twitter]

Great stuff Roots! Hero of Allacrost keeps getting more and more promising. Keep up the good work!
Best regards, Omid
very very impressive, look forward to seeing the final product.
Beautiful graphics - keep up the good work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement