My first game. Take a look at it, plz! :)

Started by
17 comments, last by comfortablynumb84 16 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys! I'm making my first pong. I made a tetris before but it had one million bugs so it doesn't count hehe. My pong is very simple, it has no limit of points and it has a lot of bugs.. so I'd wish you to take a look at it and tell me what can I change or add to it. Here's the link BTW.. the ball do the same thing always.. it's like it has a pattern and it follows it everytime. It's difficult to me to explain it (I don't know english very well) so.. take a look at it and you'll know what I'm trying to say. I hope you like it! Thanks in advance. (How do I post a link with labels? like [src][/src]?) - Solved :D [Edited by - comfortablynumb84 on May 3, 2007 9:13:51 AM]
--------------------------------Welcome to Silent Hill
Advertisement
Linked for the lazy.

Just use HTML tags to get that. I'll take a look at it later. Have to go to school soon.

Chad.

Nice Game ! Keep up your good work.

To solve your ball pattern problem, I think you should tilt the ball direction depending on where it hits the paddle : if it's not in the middle, change the angle a little.
Good work! Next step is to build on what you have. Improve it!
Quote:Just use HTML tags to get that. I'll take a look at it later. Have to go to school soon.

Thanks for the tip :D

Quote:
Nice Game ! Keep up your good work.

To solve your ball pattern problem, I think you should tilt the ball direction depending on where it hits the paddle : if it's not in the middle, change the angle a little

Thank you! Yes, I was thinking about it.. I'll try to do it today.

Quote:
Good work! Next step is to build on what you have. Improve it!

Thanks for your comment! Yes, I'm thinking on put some power ups, a top score table and some music too. I want to add some more features to this game before start a new one like tetris.

Again, thank you all for the replies!
I'm going to try out your game now.

Link html tag:
<a href="target">link caption</a>
I can't download yor game.
Try again in a few minutes! They could download it a few moments ago. Thanks por the tip of html tags =)
The download page(s) says it's for uploading files. but you guys could download it.
But now I found out that you had to enter that number, I wasn't so observant.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement