Sign in to follow this  
Michael Law

High-quality orchestral music

Michael Law    132
Hello, My name is Michael Law. If your project needs a professional composer and some high-quality music, feel free to contact me! www.michaellawmusic.com/contact.htm I have composed music for 9 years, from which 5 years to all sorts of media (radio, TV, films, internet)... View my full list of credits here: www.michaellawmusic.com/credits.htm Feel free to listen and download a wide variety of music from the last few years: www.michaellawmusic.com/music.htm Thank you very much!

stimarco    1071
Quote:
Original post by Michael Law
Hello,
My name is Michael Law.
If your project needs a professional composer and some high-quality music, feel free to contact me!
www.michaellawmusic.com/contact.htm

I have composed music for 9 years, from which 5 years to all sorts of media (radio, TV, films, internet)... View my full list of credits here:
www.michaellawmusic.com/credits.htm

Feel free to listen and download a wide variety of music from the last few years:
www.michaellawmusic.com/music.htm

Thank you very much!

Some good stuff, though a bit more variable in quality than I would expect from a demo website.

I've noticed I've become a lot less forgiving about obvious synthesis artefacts in orchestral-type works over the years. Probably because the sample libraries available today are so much better than they once were. (It's particularly noticeable in older, 1990s-era TV movies which were obviously scored on a very low budget.)

The bar of quality is ever rising.

Some of your orchestral works are obviously synthetic, so I'd consider reworking those, or at least putting dates on them so we know which work is the most representative of your current abilities.

I'd also consider taking down some of your (presumably older) non-orchestral works as they're really not that good.

Sign in to follow this