Sign in to follow this  
Smart Invincible

Sound Help

Actually the thing is that i am 2D Designer worked on different softwares like adobe photoshop, and flash mx. my question is related to flash mx. i am using flash mx for building small games as well for developing websites and small applications. So I also put songs, musics and sound effects in flash mx for more interactivity and whenever i want to do it or special sound effects like background music or rollover button sounds. So what i do i import first in Flash MX Library and then i attach That Sound in my fla file. like first I create Object and then attach sound to that object in order to use it later
var mySoundObject:Sound = new Sound()
mySoundObject.attachSound("Instance Name")
mySoundObject.play()

So the point is to be noted here is that when i start importing sounds my file size starts increasing due to storing sounds. I do this kind of thing for privacy so no body can copy my sound files. So Actual Question is i want to put all my sounds in one file like i also saw such things in Games like in FIFA. they put their sound files in one file which actually has extention like .big which contains all sound files to protect their privacy and later in the game they extract their sounds from that file. So how can we make this kind of thing in Flash MX. What i Want to store all the files in one Big File. and then when my swf loads, it starts loading all the sounds from that file in order to use later like in the above script. or is there any software which compress all the sounds like Winzip and winrar do. but zip and rar files are not so secure every person can see. what i want to store my sound files in one file and then i connect through action script. so is this possible in flash mx and if yes how? The same thing i also want to ask for Visual Basic. I creted pin ball game in visual basic with the help of flash objects and active x controls but my forms, sounds, databases and every file is visible and ofcourse hide is not the way to hide the files every one can see and edit the files as well as every one can see the whole script so how can we protect our files. this question is same as the previous one only the difference is that, that question was related to flash mx and this is related to visual basic.

The Lounge is for off-topic discussion, you should be in one of the technical forums. Moving you to... *ponders* ...For Beginners. Please try to choose the appropriate forum when posting.