• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

46 Free archives full with 3D models and more!

This topic is 3943 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Edit Hey guys! I uploaded 46 archives (665MB). You can find there 3D models, textures, sounds, musik, photoshop stuff and much much more! The archives were created by a page, that collected all freeware stuff in the net and put them to the p²p network. Unfortunately the page is offline and the ed2k links don't exist any more. So i put these archives on my webspace! Please read the attached Readmes! Most of the stuff should be free for freeware and commercial projects. Here you can get it: www.next-dimension.org/index.php?c=15&lang=eng A thx for my work would be nice. Greets, Wild-Storm. edit:// Why does the & sign don't work in the link? [Edited by - Wild-Storm on May 7, 2007 6:37:49 AM]

Advertisement
I changed the page completly to english and categorisied the stuff a little bit, so it becomes more clear

Quote:
Original post by Wild-Storm
I changed the page completly to english and categorisied the stuff a little bit, so it becomes more clear

Thanks but erm, don't know the stars and stripes was a British/English flag!

Quote:
Original post by CmpDev

Huh?

Quote:
Original post by CmpDev
Quote:
Original post by Wild-Storm

Thank you Wild-Storm :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement