46 Free archives full with 3D models and more!

Started by
6 comments, last by Wild-Storm 16 years, 11 months ago
Edit Hey guys! I uploaded 46 archives (665MB). You can find there 3D models, textures, sounds, musik, photoshop stuff and much much more! The archives were created by a page, that collected all freeware stuff in the net and put them to the p²p network. Unfortunately the page is offline and the ed2k links don't exist any more. So i put these archives on my webspace! Please read the attached Readmes! Most of the stuff should be free for freeware and commercial projects. Here you can get it: www.next-dimension.org/index.php?c=15〈=eng A thx for my work would be nice. Greets, Wild-Storm. edit:// Why does the & sign don't work in the link? [Edited by - Wild-Storm on May 7, 2007 6:37:49 AM]
Advertisement
Thanks I'll take a look mate
very nice, thanks

im downloading some to check out
-mike
I changed the page completly to english and categorisied the stuff a little bit, so it becomes more clear
Quote:Original post by Wild-Storm
I changed the page completly to english and categorisied the stuff a little bit, so it becomes more clear

Thanks but erm, don't know the stars and stripes was a British/English flag!
Quote:Original post by CmpDev

Huh?
Quote:Original post by CmpDev
Quote:Original post by Wild-Storm

Thank you Wild-Storm :)

no problem ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement