I need help with tabs! -Python-

Started by
2 comments, last by ajm113 16 years, 11 months ago
Ok, I am working on tabs for my program and I have been looking on the wxPython example programs and I looked at the create a tab. So I got rid of the textarea in my program and added it but I get errors! Code to create the tab:

def OnNew(self,  event):
                    frame = wx.GetApp().CreateDocumentFrame(self, doc)
                    sizer = wx.BoxSizer()
                    font, color = self._GetFontAndColorFromConfig()
                    self.control = self._BuildTextCtrl(frame, font, color = color)
                    self._textCtrl.Bind(wx.EVT_TEXT, self.OnModify)
                    sizer.Add(self._textCtrl, 1, wx.EXPAND, 0)
                    frame.SetSizer(sizer)
                    frame.Layout()
                    frame.Show(True)
                    self.Activate()
                    return True

[Edit: use [source] to format Python code - Oluseyi] Any help on creating or helping me with making tabs?
Check out my open source code projects/libraries! My Homepage You may learn something.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by ajm113
Any help on creating or helping me with making tabs?

First and foremost, when seeking help online, always try to provide as much information as possible It makes it easier for people to figure out your problem, and thus suggest fixes. For example:

Quote:I ... added it but I get errors!

What errors, specifically?

Quote:So I got rid of the textarea in my program and added it...

Can we see the code?
Ah, its a butt load of code. I would post the hole thing put it mite take 2 pages on here. I will see if I can get it as a .txt and host it for you.

EDIT: Source code of my scripter.
Check out my open source code projects/libraries! My Homepage You may learn something.
Sorry for double posting, but doesn't anyone know wxPython here or am I asking on the wrong site?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement