Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Uphoreum

Static Lib: Undefined Reference

This topic is 4124 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I'm working on a framework for myself for SDL, and I'm doing it in the form of a static library. Both the framework and the program I will use it in make calls to SDL. I took the sample application that shows up when you start a new project with the SDL template, and I tried to substitute in some of my wrapper classes. It compiles fine before I add in the classes, but afterwards, I get undefined references to the SDL functions. In the framework project, I added the SDL libraries in the linker options. I also added them in the program project. I'm not really sure where I should be linking what, so if someone could clarify for me... But anyways, when I try to compile the program, it tells me it has undefined references to SDL functions if I try to utilize the framework (which, in turn, utilizes SDL).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!