Composer

Started by
15 comments, last by swhite 16 years, 10 months ago
My name is Stephen White and I am looking for anyone who needs music for their games. All you need is to hear some samples, so here is my website. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy! www.stephenwhitemusic.com I am currently working on an upcoming arcade racer Project Frenxy by Graphicsware. Stephen White [Edited by - swhite on May 14, 2007 11:54:58 PM]
Advertisement
Steve,

I listened to three of your tracks and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed them. You've done a good job of making the music both predictable yet surprising at the same time. Now, before you take the "predictable" as a diss- I don't mean it that way. Some composers want to write music that is so out there, that the common person (who most of the time has very little or no musical training) can't grasp it.

Thankfully, you haven't done this. You've created music that is both accessible yet interesting.

Good job! Keep working at it, network like mad and I'm sure you'll go far.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Thank you so much for the encouragement, Nathan!

I'm glad you enjoyed the tracks.
Hey Stephen, I checked out your music and really enjoyed it, especially the variety in the percussion, from hand percussion to cool electronic sounds. I'm sure your racer soundtrack is going to be very cool!

Ben
Composer
Rooftop Music
Ben CockerhamComposerhttp://www.rooftopmusic.comhttp://www.sublunarminds.com
Thanks Ben, I appreciate your honesty. I just checked out your samples and I really enjoyed them! You have good variety too.

What other projects have you done?

Steve
I just wanted to say, that is great original music! I can imagine the scenes in something like an RPG game with those kinds of music. Something like a final fantasy game. I enjoyed every track, especially the Eerie Theme.
Keep up the good work,
--Nathan
Great music Stephen! They all sound excellent.

I'm currently working on an Online Real-Time Strategy game where the battle takes place both on a variety of planets and in space. The Eerie Theme piece sounds like a great one for outer space.

You can check it out at:
http://www.frozenfountain.net/SFC/SFC.php

At that location, there are some screenshots and a Client file which you can run if you have Java 6.0. Yesterday I stuck a couple soundtracks into the game just to get all the code working right, but those are copyrighted, so I would be very happy if you would be interested in helping me out.

Thanks,
Jason
Quote:Original post by BFMVfavorite
I just wanted to say, that is great original music! I can imagine the scenes in something like an RPG game with those kinds of music. Something like a final fantasy game. I enjoyed every track, especially the Eerie Theme.
Keep up the good work,
--Nathan

Thanks!
This sounds really good. Love your music. :)

Great job.
Deefrag.com (home of my projects)
Quote:Original post by Dario D
This sounds really good. Love your music. :)

Great job.

Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement