Sign in to follow this  
hiigara

Where can I download gdi+ excluding microsoft(I have a pirate XP)

My GDI+ on Visual C++ is not linking well in debug version I get this error ----------------------------------------- Linking... gdiplus.lib(imagingguds.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: debugging information corrupt; recompile module Error executing link.exe. s-mana.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) ------------------------------------------ I need a new gdiplus.lib and .dll

That's funny your title is:
Quote:
Where can I download gdi+ excluding microsoft(I have a pirate XP)
And you expect help? You realize you might get banned for even mentioning that.

If you can't afford to pay for Windows XP (or Vista) or simply doesn't feel that it is worth the money you should use free software instead.

Oh, and mentioning piracy on a forum full of people who make their living by creating software is probably not a good idea.

Quote:
Original post by SimonForsman
If you can't afford to pay for Windows XP (or Vista) or simply doesn't feel that it is worth the money you should use free software instead.

Oh, and mentioning piracy on a forum full of people who make their living by creating software is probably not a good idea.

With the number of independent teams that have no budget yet list Max, Photoshop and other expensive software as technology they use I'm willing to bet the OP has plenty of company on this forum when it comes to pirating software.

Beyond that, the number of people on this forum with illegal movies and music on their machines is likely very high.