• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ShotgunNinja

3D program on TI-83 Plus

This topic is 4034 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I recently came up with an idea to make a 3D program on the TI-83 Plus graphing calculator. It will utilize lists and trigonometric/polar functions to store and adjust the points, convert them into 2D, and then plot them on the screen. I will be putting the source code on here when I finish, so other users can alter the code and turn it into something cool (Geometry Wars, anyone?). The program has a lot of special functions, such as 6DoF on individual points, individual objects, and the worldspace itself. The only snag I'm running into right now is that I got my TI-83 taken by my teacher for programming during a lecture. (Hey, it was related to the topic of discussion!) Also, as soon as I get my calculator back, I will be posting my TI-83 algebraic program suite (entitled "The Show-Your-Work Suite") on here.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!