please anyonr explain it to me WHY??!!

Started by
25 comments, last by CProgrammer 16 years, 11 months ago
I think it's probably a simple matter of forgetting your vector normalization. You might also want to check the transformation between your coordinate systems.
Advertisement
As quantum mechanics, and any classical dynamical system, relies heavily on Hamiltonian mechanics for which time is reversible, these approximations are not intrinsically able to describe dissipative systems. It has been proposed that in principle, one can couple weakly the system – say, an oscillator – to a bath, i.e., an assembly of many oscillators in thermal equilibrium with a broad band spectrum, and trace (average) over the bath. This yields a master equation which is a special case of a more general setting called the Lindblad equation that is the Quantum equivalent of the classical Liouville equation. The well known form of this equation and its quantum counterpart takes time as a reversible variable over which integrate but the very foundations of dissipative structures, imposes a irreversible and constructive role for time.
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!
Fools, the problem is obviously a fork.
Quote:Original post by mikeman
Fools, the problem is obviously a fork.

Fork?! Frumpish! For forgetting facilitating foundation functions, F@ke fainted first. F@ke fuels forum fulgid friggin far.

fart.
If it doesn't dissipate heat the buildup within would kill the developing embryo.

Oh, and I think your problem is with the flux capacitor.
my cats breath smells like cat food
Me brain! It cannae tak' mickle mair o' this!
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Chicken and egg debate unscrambled Therefore the first bird that evolved into what we would call a chicken, probably in prehistoric times, must have first existed as an embryo inside an egg.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Quote:Original post by F@ke
Explain why a chicken developing inside an egg during brooding is called (dissipative structure)???

You ever drop an egg and on the floor you see it break?
You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.
But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true,
if you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new.

That's entropy or E-N-T-R-O to the P to the Y,
the reason why the sun will one day all burn out and die.
Order from disorder is a scientific rarity,
allow me to explain it with a little bit more clarity.
Did I say rarity? I meant impossibility,
at least in a closed system there will always be more entropy.
That's entropy and I hope that you're all down with it,
if you are here's your membership.
Can anyone tell me how to distill ethanol in high concentrations from mouthwash?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement