Sign in to follow this  
Niksan2

[.net] DataGridView woes.

Hello all, I'm trying to get a datagridviewcomboxbox column working in my datagridview, all seems well as I can populate the grid with data and is displayed, even the data within the combobox column, however, when I click on the drop down for the combobox it doesn't display any values to select from, I know the data is there because whatever I have for the data, it gets mapped correctly to the display name. The code is essentially, ComCB.DataSource = _data; ComCB.DisplayMember = "key"; ComCB.ValueMember = "value"; Where _data is a List<KeyValuePair<string, string>>, like I say, the display of the data bound to the datagridview works as expected, it's just when you try to pick an element from the combobox it doesnt expand. I made sure I have more than one element in the combobox :) and tested the values to make sure they all get mapped to the combobox data, but the selection part just isn't working. Anything obvious I might be missing or what might cause this behaviour ? Regards & TIA, Nik. EDIT: I did see some msdn site say the following "n read-only mode, the combobox doesn't drop down and is limited to showing the bound value" but my data is another List<KeyValuePair<string,string>> so I don't think that applies here :( [Edited by - Niksan2 on May 9, 2007 5:26:54 AM]