Making a 3d World using OpenGL in Python

Started by
0 comments, last by _the_phantom_ 16 years, 11 months ago
I have been set this challenge by one of my teachers at college and was hoping someone could help because im really struggling. Here is the task: Task You are to develop a prototype of an image processing application with a 3D GUI. Users of the application would be presented with a 3D scene containing a number of rotating objects (eg a camera, a computer, a printer) which represent different facilities provided by the application. Users would be able to navigate a point-of-view in the 3D scene to the desired function/object by using the keyboard and mouse. Upon reaching the chosen object pressing [Enter] would take the user to the appropriate processing screen for that functionality. Prototype Your prototype should present a 3D scene with rotating objects and allow the user to navigate between these objects. It should also have a example image processing pipeline that would allow the user to analyse an image to determine the number of small and large granules in the image. (You will be supplied with a number of example image to use.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Cross posted and asking for help with uni course work, not in my forum...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement