Sign in to follow this  

Models For 3D game dev

This topic is 3875 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm thinking about setting up a site with a few, maybe more, free 3d models for game developers, I think that is what all new 3D game programmers really want:) The thing is, I couldn't create all the models myself, what I want to know is how many people would be interested in helping with this site, helping provide a model. It can be anything, just not something stupid like a cube:) Give me your website URL and I'll try to help you get more traffic by placing your website link around your model on my site. I would like lower polygon models saved as .x, .b3d, or 3ds, or all of them:) Character, building, weapons, anything! Also, an image of the model, a render, would also be nice.It could be an a old model you found you made while looking through you directories:) So what do you think? Would you be willing to help out? (No prob if you don't, just want to know if it would be worth it to set this site up.) I wish this forum had a poll:) The site is not up yet but, if you would like you can email me models at admin@jomho.com. You will be the first one to have your model on my site:) Thanks

Sign in to follow this