Urban Empires - Help me pick my game's box art!

Started by
70 comments, last by DigitalChaos 16 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Right well the game is original in that it's not JUST sim-organized crime, it's sim-organized-cime in user created cities completely online/multiplayer...oh and you can also take control of your gangsters and run around stealing cars, taking part in the gang-wars...trying to fight for control over your own city in a sense. Yea that sounds kinda original...sure each aspect has been done [really what hasn't at this point] but combining them is what makes it original.

Just wanted to drop in my agreement with this. Every niche market has been just about covered, so no single game can look to completely unique features to claim originality (oh wait, Active Reload, yay [wink]). It just comes down to the combination and -even more importantly- the implementation of this combination. IMO no RTS game in the past 10 to 15 years (god I feel old) has brandished any significant new features. So all in all, I'd say the RTS/GTA/SIM thing Urban Empires has going on is closer to original/innovative than we've seen in many a year.
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!
Advertisement
i think the logo is great, i don't understand the colorful stick figure guy though. i think it would look better if it looked like a chalk outline of a dead body or something... maybe just make him not colorful and make him look different than the guy you see when you cross the street...

and Urban Empires is enough, "And may he control the streets" isn't needed IMO.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement