Sign in to follow this  
honeyonline

im Beginner of Php and Need Help...

honeyonline    122
hello brothers im Beginner of Php ... i dont know what is php or SQl or what is data base.... but i want to know all about PHP.. now my problem is i have downloaded alot of php Scripts, like (ploggerb2.1 ,mGallery_0. but the problem is that i cant run these files on my computer (.php .ini etc) my friend told me that u should install windows IIS and Php.exe files.. but im unable to find php.exe file from the Internet... can any body help me how can i run and opetate .php files. i know little bit about Macromedia Dreamweaver... plzz Help Me!!!!!!!

ToohrVyk    1595
Use a search engine.

First link on Yahoo for "PHP Windows".

First link on Yahoo for "windows IIS PHP".

Also, if you have the money to buy Dreamweaver, it installs a local PHP server automatically if you ask it to, so you can run your files locally as well this way.

GameVoid    122
I personally use the XAMPP package, which includes everything you will need for developing a web application in PHP (except the editor of course). It comes with apache, mysql, php, and some other stuff that I don't use :)

It's worked great for me, sure beats the old way of creating the PHP on my home PC and uploading it to a webhost and testing it there.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

Seifsta    122
I personally use WAMP on my system to test all my php mysql stuffs. Takes seconds to install and run. I highly recommend it.

http://www.wampserver.com/en/