• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
clone46

New Game Jobs Site (free! Post small jobs!)

This topic is 4233 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I'm happy to announce a new, free Indie Game Jobs board: www.indiegamejobs.com?ctoken=gamedev1 Search through job categories including 3d, textures, programming, and level design. Post your job and choose the highest bidder. You can evaluate artists by previewing their work and reading feedback ratings from other users. No job is too small! Here are some of its features: * Completely Free * Easy to use Web 2.0 interface * Intuitive rating system * Profile section that supports images and links * Messages Area * Resumes Section A lot of loving care was put into making this site, but if you find any lingering bugs, please let me know using the contact form on it site. Enjoy! - Bret www.indiegamejobs.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!