• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Montynis

[.net] Surfaces problem

This topic is 4238 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I have got a problem with surfaces (using MDX 9 and C#). I have developed a simple third person camera. While the camera moves around and the view of the world changes, I take a screenshot of the view and save it in surf array as shown here (this part of code is in Render() void): Surface backbuffer = device.GetBackBuffer(0, 0, BackBufferType.Mono); surf = backbuffer; i++; After taking all these screenshots, I save them to a hard disk as .bmp files. Here the error occurs: all bmp images looks totally the same, although the screenshots were taken when the view of the world was changing. How could I solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!