TFN Offering free forum space for gamedevs

Started by
-1 comments, last by Las3r 16 years, 11 months ago
Dear Game Developers, I am the leader of a (online) gaming network called the Frienz Network. We are a professional gaming network, serving hundreds of thousands of players online games, day in day out. We started our gamehosting in september 2005, with some basic games. As of today, we have grown out to one of the most succesful, a one-of-its-kind gaming network. I am here, to try helping out the gamedevelopers who do have their game ready, but are still looking for crowds, or a place to form their community. I am offering you: - A free subforum on my forum - A free staff-section (your staff only) - A huge community. OF course this deal might seem strange for you, but given that fact that we have 100~350 active users on the forum 24/7, with a total member/post count of 15,000+ / 140,000+ , we can say it's the perfect way to start your community out. All this is free, and without any worries, all it takes is a simple email explaining what you do, and what you are looking for. Please contact me here, or kindly send me an email to las3r@frienz-network.com The forum url = www.frienz-network.com Other sub-sites : www.frienzl2.com www.frienzmuonline.com www.frienzko.info THanks for reading. Las3r

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement