• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Addictman

Unity [java] Uploads?

This topic is 4227 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I am in the process of writing lots of utility code and base classes for Java2D. My old harddrive fried some time ago, so I had to rewrite some stuff. Hopefully now it is better written as well. The intention with writing it is, of course, to make implementation of basic games alot faster and more enjoyable, without taking away flexibility. With that, I wrote a basic tetris clone based on this code, as a proof of concept to myself that it works like I intended. However, I am confined to testing it on my laptop. It would be nice to see if it will run (and run properly) on other systems as well. I am sure there are tons of bugs that just doesn't occur on my specific system. So, I am wondering if anyone here is capable of hosting the tetris clone online temporarely? Hopefully in that time, at least a couple of people will try it and tell me what works and doesn't work. I am asking here in the java forum because it would be nice with someone who knows what a jar and java web start is. Needless to say, once my utility library (or framework? Or blend? Who knows..), is nearing completion, it will all be open sourced and go back to the community.

Advertisement
Hey.

Thanks for the link, will check it out :)

And yea, I know there is stuff out there already, but I kind of enjoy writing this kind of stuff.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!