• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MCMC7

Seeking to Create Game

This topic is 4151 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Preface: I'm not a developer, programer or gamer...HOWEVER... I need to CREATE a very cool game for a new platform which basically will play off the stock markets. Who would I contact to produce a 3D Flash (or whatever) game which would be perhaps in the fighting genre, strategy genre, whatever would be super cool. Thanks!

Advertisement
You'll probably find the Help Wanted forums more useful.

Note that there is a mandatory posting template in that forum, which you must follow. You'll also want to give some more information about your idea (particularly with regards what "a new platform which basically will play off the stock markets" means) and what kind of game it will be, and what skills or assets you can bring to the table (besides the idea, as most people worth working with don't want to be the one bearing the sole burden of implementation, which is what makes the idea worthwhile, as they have their own ideas). Basically, sell yourself and your proposed product.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!