• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
b2therizzo

graphic designer looking to build portfolio ...

This topic is 4055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i'm in between jobs right now and i thought i'd like to add some fresh stuff to my portfolio. i was thinking of maybe doing company or game logos (or band logos or sports teams, etc.) here for some extra cash (maybe $15 to $20) and extra entries in my portfolio. i'm giving my website a code overhaul (switching to php cause its better and cheaper), so my online portfolio is kinda down, but i put a temp page up at WWW.Z1CK.NET/demo and there's some stuff at my myspace in the "pics" section (www.myspace.com/z1ck). i'd prefer contact via email rather than a pm or forum reply (i will check both of those but it may take a little longer for a reply). contact me @ thebrunger-at-yahoo!-dot-com ... terms of contract: the logo that i create will be added to my portfolio, if you wish it not to be you must specify beforehand. you will get an eps (black&white vector) file that you can use however you want; if you want a pixel format (bmp, png, jpeg, gif) please specify resolution and format. payment via paypal only, if you can't pay that way please specify and i'm sure we can work something out. thanks for reading and hope to hear from you guys. -b2therizzo

Advertisement
I don't have any need for logos, but I really like the Racoons logo. Very representative.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!