Sign in to follow this  

University Survey

This topic is 3867 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone I am a swedish university student that have made a survey on the topic of Digital Distribution and I am currently looking for people that are interested to make it. The survey is anonymus so no one have to worry :) The adress to the survey is the followting: http://aor-art.net/survey/survey.php?sid=28 Your help is greatly appreciated Thanks //Deon Cadme 4 People from the forum has answered so far, thanks guys! [Edited by - DeonCadme on May 18, 2007 7:43:27 AM]

So far only 1 maybe 2 people from here where answering my survey :/
On the other hand, I know one guy was from this forum and he did give me good answers, no one else that think they maybe could beat him ;)

My work is public, so my results and findings from this work will later be publishsed on the net. This is for everyones good so :)

Btw
How many people would be interested to see a web page start that concentrate on recording public opinion about everything related to games by running surveys and publishing articles about the results?

There are so much research and numbers that are hidden from normal mortals so this could help everyone to get a idea on how the different markets thinks :)

Sign in to follow this