Sign in to follow this  

Probilem with Jason's CModel Class.

This topic is 3867 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm trying to use the CModel class made by Jason Jurecka, but as you can see below, there's a few problems that are really, really, really pissing me off. So if u can please help me with this, i'd appreciate it. Compiling... CModel.cpp c:\program files\microsoft directx sdk (april 2007)\include\dinput.h: DIRECTINPUT_VERSION undefined. Defaulting to version 0x0800 c:\Documents and Settings\DINOKILLER.ROARIO-OE9JCAJW\Desktop\Genesis\TestApp-2079\TestApp\CModel.cpp(45) : error C2259: 'CAllocateHierarchy' : cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members: 'HRESULT ID3DXAllocateHierarchy::CreateMeshContainer(LPCSTR,const D3DXMESHDATA *,const D3DXMATERIAL *,const D3DXEFFECTINSTANCE *,DWORD,const DWORD *,LPD3DXSKININFO,LPD3DXMESHCONTAINER * )' : pure virtual function was not defined c:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (April 2007)\Include\d3dx9anim.h(168) : see declaration of 'ID3DXAllocateHierarchy::CreateMeshContainer' c:\Documents and Settings\DINOKILLER.ROARIO-OE9JCAJW\Desktop\Genesis\TestApp-2079\TestApp\CModel.cpp(64) : error C2259: 'CAllocateHierarchy' : cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members: 'HRESULT ID3DXAllocateHierarchy::CreateMeshContainer(LPCSTR,const D3DXMESHDATA *,const D3DXMATERIAL *,const D3DXEFFECTINSTANCE *,DWORD,const DWORD *,LPD3DXSKININFO,LPD3DXMESHCONTAINER * )' : pure virtual function was not defined c:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (April 2007)\Include\d3dx9anim.h(168) : see declaration of 'ID3DXAllocateHierarchy::CreateMeshContainer' c:\Documents and Settings\DINOKILLER.ROARIO-OE9JCAJW\Desktop\Genesis\TestApp-2079\TestApp\CModel.cpp(227) : error C2039: 'SetTime' : is not a member of 'ID3DXAnimationController' c:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (April 2007)\Include\d3dx9anim.h(687) : see declaration of 'ID3DXAnimationController' Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Dinokiller\Desktop\Hall\sources\chapter14\Framework\Debug\BuildLog.htm" Framework - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

This topic is 3867 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.