newb question

Started by
1 comment, last by instinKt 16 years, 11 months ago
hi all i'd like to know if there is a way to put brew games on a verizon lg vx 8500 via datacable and software instead of downloading from get it now and if i could convert a java game to brew game and then put it on my phone and if there is a way to do this does anyone know of where i may be able to download games already done from i have a few games on my phone already that i downloaded and would be willing to share but i don't know how to copy them off the phone please help i'm really new to all of this. thanks
Advertisement
any1 please just a simple answer
Learn to use punctuation and people might be more inclined to read, let alone answer your question.

If you're developing a game you can put it on a test enabled phone with a data cable and software. If you just want to copy games from one phone to another you're out of luck.

Same goes for java -> brew. If you have the original source it's usually not too hard to port a game from one to the other, but by the sounds of it you just want to copy games you've downloaded around. In that case, you're out of luck again.

If you do happen to be developing with brew, try looking here</>.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement