Sign in to follow this  

Please help!!!

This topic is 3858 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi im sixteen yrs old and just left high school, Total noob to game creating, but im so interested into making my own rpg game. Please help i dont know where to start! I know what game language is but i dont understand it. Man i suck... Be really grateful for help.

Did you leave High School or did you finish High School? I think you should continue studying whilst also studying programming in your spare time and you'll eventually be able create your RPG about the time you get your Comp Sci Degree.

Good Luck!

At some point you'll want to read all of How To Ask Questions The Smart Way1.

"I know what game language is programming languages are but I don't understand it them."

The easiest way to understand a programming language is to try it out. For example, to learn Python2, I would:
1) Download It
2) Read an introductory guide
3) Practice.

[1] Note: I link to the middle of this great article, to point out the specific point of that document which came to mind from your post
[2] Python or C# are good beginners languages. Stay away from C or C++ if you know what's good for you.

Just some advice: the first game you are going to make is going to suck, no question. You'll make mistakes due to you not knowing what you're doing. But keep at it. Every mistake is a lesson learned, and the next time you start a project you'll have a better idea of what you're doing and how to tackle it.

This topic is 3858 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.