Sign in to follow this  
FlyingIsFun1217

Mech Warfare Co-op

Hey! Since I'm doing PR for it, I figured I'd give an intro to it here ;) Mech Warfare Co-op is a soon-to-be multiplayer mech shooting game that is made using a modified version of the torque game engine (it supports things such as HDR lighting, bloom effect, etc.). Since people never really care about words, here are some screenshots: ...and you can find a *somewhat* outdated techdemo here. The team working on it currently consists of five people (the main team), and four contributors (help/special thanks). For more information, check out the home page. Thanks! FlyingIsFun1217

Looks great. Just a note that the term "Mech" is a trademark of someone or other, so you can't call your mechs, "Mechs". You'll have to find another name for them.

-me

Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm not trying to say your lying, but I would like a link, for legal purposes. I'll try searching for one, but if you would happen to have it... ;)

FlyingIsFun1217

--------------------EDIT--------------------
Found website with 'mech' trademark. No need for a link, thanks!

FlyingIsFun1217

These are the people that own the trademark (the people that made MechWarrior & are now owned by Microsoft):

http://fasastudio.com/default.htm

Don't have a link to their trademark; I just know it's the case b/c we had to call our mechs something else for the title I'm currently working on.

-me

Sign in to follow this