Sign in to follow this  
The Frugal Gourmet

AnimationController Help (MDX 1.1)

First time I've tried to load an animated mesh in MDX. Got it working for the most part with AdvanceTime(), like the tutorial... However, I see there's no documentation and I'm a little confused as to how AnimationController works. All I really need to do is set the hierarchy mesh to a particular spot in the animation. For instance, I'd like to set the "Time" property to say 2.0 and put the animation in that spot in time *without* assuming that it has begun from 0.0. There is no Set() version of Time. ResetTime() I see only resets the global counter and does not reset the animation. SetTrackPosition() -- as far as I can tell -- does nothing for me. I wrote a little wrapper to sort of loop it around using only the advancetime() method, but that -- frankly -- sucks. It also loses a bit of precision over time since I mainly work with floats and gets out-of-sync. Any help would be greatly appreciated towards understanding this AnimationController. Thanks. [Edited by - The Frugal Gourmet on May 25, 2007 11:00:48 AM]