Sign in to follow this  

ConnectiCon - Anime Songwriting Wokshop & Musical Guest

This topic is 3857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm extremely excited to announce that I'm doing Anime Songwriting Workshop again at ConnectiCon - and also this year's headlining musical performer! I'm teaming up with more great guests - Vic Mignonga (voice of Edward Elric in Full Metal Alchemist) and legacy composer George "The Fat Man" Sanger. http://www.connecticon.org/index.php?menu=Guests~Performers Friday, 1:30pm-2:30pm Anime Songwriting Workshop - Panel Room 1, Room 11/12 Friday, 6:45pm-8:15pm Matt2East Performance - Main Events Anime Songwriting Workshop Do you enjoy music from anime and video games? Have you ever wanted to write a song, but didn’t know where to begin? Join Matthew Myers of 2EastMusic.com and collaborate on music and lyrics to an original anime style anthem! Everyone participating is entitled to partial authorship of the music and lyrics, a free copy of the final recording, and a dynamic experience and education in songwriting. My goal for the workshop this time is to invite interested participants to perform our newly created material with me at the concert for the large crowd. This is an a amazing opportunity for me, and I'm extremely grateful to the ConnectiCon staff. -Matt www.2eastmusic.com matt@2eastmusic.com [Edited by - Matt2East2007 on May 25, 2007 8:45:44 AM]

Sign in to follow this