Sign in to follow this  

The Multiple Role Playing Game Simulator

This topic is 3857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Forum, Ahhhh... What a wonderfull idea to create a forum just for... SPAMMING!! ;-) No seriously, I wanted to *brag* about my new open source project: The Multiple Role Playing Game Simulator - www.mrpgs.net Or more precisely, I just uploaded the first project homepage with various info of what its all about, so now I'd like to know what others think about it! - That is, IF anyone ever reads the posts in this section... ;-) Greetings, Mark

You may find OpenRPG to be a good application to pull ideas from. I've been using it for the past while to play D&D, WoD, couple other D20 games. The program has an interactive grid to play on, can store information nodes, has a built-in die-roller, and all sorts of other fun gizmos. Works great.

Thanks for the hint.
If I understand correctly though, OpenRPG is just an aid to play with real people over the internet right? It doesn't replace the books or let you play against the computer right?
Although that certainly might help a die-hard RPG fan, it's not exactly what I plan. I might still install it though, just to see what it looks like and what it does.
Thanks.

Greetings,
Mark

Sign in to follow this