What kind of keyboard do you use?

Started by
21 comments, last by Daaark 16 years, 10 months ago
I am in the market for a new keyboard/mouse combo and I'm wondering what everyone is using? Ergonomics is particularly important to me. Thanks, Casey
Advertisement
Old Dell Clicky Keyboard
Razer Diamondback Mouse

I was looking at the Das Keyboard but it was too pricey to export.

Steven Yau
[Blog] [Portfolio]

The Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 is a dream to use. It is quite comfortable and my wrists haven't gotten sore since I acquired my keyboard.

I'd recommend it.
I use an Apple keyboard (like this but with a slightly modified regional layout), on windows and Mac (but had to remap the command key as alt, the alt key as the windows key, and caps as control). A quality, class product.
Microsoft Ergo 4000 on my Macbook Pro, and Dell Optiplex standard keyboard on my AMD64.

The Ergo does not shred my wrists, and the Optiplex gives me that meaty keyboard feeling that's so important these days.
Quote:Original post by mhamlin
The Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 is a dream to use. It is quite comfortable and my wrists haven't gotten sore since I acquired my keyboard.

I'd recommend it.

Yes. That and a Wireless Laser Mouse 6000.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style

Another vote for MS Ergonomic. I requested it at work and after a few days I'm not getting back to old ways.

And - classic crappy keyboard at home - I don't write enough at home to justify any expenses in this matter.
But - mouse is more important at home - so I use Logitech MX 400 Laser Mouse. Really nice.
I hate those ergo keyboards(no offense to anyone here, I just don't like to use them). I am using an old Dell keyboard that came with my parents' computer. They got a ergo keyboard for theirs.
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

I'd recommend it.

+5
Quote:Original post by Mathachew

I'd recommend it.

+5

+6. I'm also using the wired Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement