how to sell windows ce shareware???? (and how to write in lowercase pls kthx)

Started by
4 comments, last by Mithrandir 16 years, 10 months ago
Sorry for the bold text, but I think i need to stand out from the rest in this forum. I am looking to make the most bang for the buck. I'm wondering what the popular sites for selling WinCE ( Mobile 5.0 ) shareware games. Who should I be dealing with and who should I stay away from. Also, What sort of software protection should I use on my software... Any information helps Thanks [Edited by - dwarfsoft on June 2, 2007 8:20:31 PM]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by stringa
Sorry for the bold text, but I think i need to stand out from the rest in this forum.

Rrrrrrright... And why do you think you need to stand out more than anyone else? Are you more, special, than the rest of us?

You do realise there is already a massive global shortage of upper-case letters and punctuation marks, right? I am less than whelmed by your misplaced profligacy with characters. Have you no shame?

(In answer to your question: have you no Google?)

Sean Timarco Baggaley (Est. 1971.)Warning: May contain bollocks.
...by posting in caps.
Title has been fixed for the public good (and for great justice).
Quote:Original post by stringa
Sorry for the bold text, but I think i need to stand out from the rest in this forum.

I am looking to make the most bang for the buck. I'm wondering what the popular sites for selling WinCE ( Mobile 5.0 ) shareware games. Who should I be dealing with and who should I stay away from.

Also, What sort of software protection should I use on my software...

Any information helps

Thanks

You should do that thing where it asks you "What's the 8th word in the 4th sentence in the 5th paragraph on page 34 of the instruction manual?".

That always worked.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement