Sign in to follow this  
ajm113

OpenGL Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct?

Ok, I am kinda new to the world of DirectX I am still playing around with DirectX and OpenGL to see what fits me. But right now I have this error: Error 1 Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct Here is the area of that error: public Device ( System.Int32 adapter , Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.DeviceType deviceType , System.Windows.Forms.Control renderWindow , Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.CreateFlags behaviorFlags, Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.PresentParameters presentationParameters ) device = new Device(0, DeviceType.Hardware, this, CreateFlags.HardwareVertexProcessing, PresentObject); public class example : Form { Device device = null; static void Main() { example form = new example(); form.InitializeGraphics(); form.Show(); while (form.Created) { form.Render(); Application.DoEvents(); //Let the OS handle what it needs to } } Its telling me the error is at "public Device" and again is saying: Error 1 Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Andrew Engine\Andrew Engine\Program.cs 34 8 Andrew Engine I am using visual studios C# 2005 [Edited by - ajm113 on June 3, 2007 12:12:13 AM]