Sign in to follow this  

[java] example of mini golf game?

This topic is 3843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone, I want to develop a minigolf game, but I was wondering if anyone had an example of source code to get some help with it? It's hard looking online for games that people have devloped for Java compared to VisualBasic (unless I'm just stupid haha). If anyone can help that'd be appriciated

I use a 3d IDE called DX Studio which uses javascript for its language. That said, there are virtually NO tutorials written for me to follow.

What I have been able to do though is use tutorials for C++ or C# and convert them over to javascript.

I would suggest you do the same. So far I have been able to make a Tetris clone, and a 2d tile engine. The Tetris tutorial was written for C++, and the 2d tile engine was written for C#.

Use the code they have as psuedo code, and reposition, modify, tailor it to the language you are using for your program.

I hope that helps.

BUnzaga

This topic is 3843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.