• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nae

Hello from Spain!

This topic is 4129 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!. I will present myself. I'm from Valencia (Spain) and I have worked at Gameloft (tester) and Digital Legends (designer and producer), appart from helping Nerlaska in some games. I write in several spanish videogames magazines (www.ojgames.com and www.anaitgames.com) and I try to make things for helping the videogames industry here in spain. For example, the last year there were the first edition of "Desarrollador_Es" prizes, and this year there will be the second edition and the first of "Tu también puedes" for amateur programming. If you want to check something: http://www.anaitgames.com/?p=1181 Well, i expect knowing better this community of development in the future, because i have read a lot gamedev but I have never tried to enter in the community. Opa Opa forever!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!