Buy game source code

Started by
28 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 16 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
Quote:Original post by greenhybrid
Quote:Original post by jtorres
People sellmy your source codes, write me to jose.torresgomez@gmail.com and put your price. Thanks.

1.000.000 bucks and all my source is belongs to you :D
$1.00? Deal! I put a shiny loonie in the mail, you can send back the source code tapes at your earliest convenience.

Man, this international economy thing is awesome.

The period is used as a thousands seperator in many european contries and the presense of multiple periods in that number leads me to believe he wasn't using it as a floating point.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by mpipe
People sellmy your source codes, write me to jose.torresgomez@gmail.com and put your price. Thanks.

$1.00? Deal! I put a shiny loonie in the mail, you can send back the source code tapes at your earliest convenience.

The period is used as a thousands seperator in many european contries and the presense of multiple periods in that number leads me to believe he wasn't using it as a floating point.

Or, it's a currency vector: (1, 0, 0)

Isn't that Sol system? Does this mean the price of earth?

But I completely agree, I18n causes many headaches.
I hereby bid 2¢
$50 and I'll send you the source code to the original Doom. [grin]

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

What exactly is your buisness model? Are you selling the source code itself, or are you selling compiled games to the public?

No one in their right mind would sell you the complete source code to say a casual game for cheap, as they are basically cutting themselves out of the picture then. You might have to pay $500,000+ to purchase such things, so you are looking at Millions of dollars to purchase 100 games.
Quote:Original post by shadowisadog
What exactly is your buisness model? Are you selling the source code itself, or are you selling compiled games to the public?

No one in their right mind would sell you the complete source code to say a casual game for cheap, as they are basically cutting themselves out of the picture then. You might have to pay $500,000+ to purchase such things, so you are looking at Millions of dollars to purchase 100 games.

SSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh!!!!!

I got $75 price on Descent. Going once, going twice....

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

jtorres: If you are looking for people to develop games for you, and/or to provide you finished games you can re-sell, I suggest you post in Help Wanted describing your business and detailing your plans for paying for the games. Be sure to read the posting guidelines in HW first.

Everyone else: Ahem. Please keep in mind that this is the For Beginners forum and we generally expect a higher level of patience and respectfulness in the replies made here.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

If you just want someone to write code for you there are plenty of programmers looking for work on RentACoder [wink]
Quote:Original post by mpipe

Ohh scheiße :|
Yes, blame me, I don't know how I could screw that after years of floating point math ... :|

So, here's my price: 1,000,000 bucks (that is rabbits), and all my source is belongs to you!
Quote:Original post by ApochPiQ
jtorres: If you are looking for people to develop games for you, and/or to provide you finished games you can re-sell, I suggest you post in Help Wanted describing your business and detailing your plans for paying for the games. Be sure to read the posting guidelines in HW first.

Everyone else: Ahem. Please keep in mind that this is the For Beginners forum and we generally expect a higher level of patience and respectfulness in the replies made here.

Oops. Sorry. But I tried to be informantive (sp?) the first time [sad]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement