Installing GLaux replacement

Started by
2 comments, last by lc_overlord 16 years, 10 months ago
Howdy, i was trying out your tutorial on opengl, althou i didn't get far until GLaux was needed to proceed. I found the replacement code but don't know how to implement it to the code. As i searched for the GLaux on the web it was said to have memory leaks and to be very unstable, why do you keep this in the tutorial when it's so bad?
Advertisement
We are going to change that in time, so don't worry about it.

If you click the link my signature you will find step by step instructions on how to replace glAux.
yeah i did find the thread you mentioned, should had googled abit more before posting :Z

Why don't they add a replacement for this into Glu since it's obviously convenient. Or maybe your suppose to develope a bitmap loader by yourself if your any good coder ^^
I happen to know that there are no such plans to include a image loader directly into glu since it's pretty easy to make a simple image loader, even if you are an average coder, seeing as you only have to know simple file input to make it work.
We are going to supply the community with a pretty good TGA loader, the beta of which is in the top post on this forum.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement