Sign in to follow this  
programmermattc

InsideGamer.org - Open...Again...

Awhile back I started a web site called InsideGamer.org, all about video game reviews, previews, and news. Well updating the content on the site as well as the workability of the site proved too much and I crumbled, turning the site into my own personal webspace though saving the old one maybe for a rainy day (in fact there may just be tornado's headed this way so maybe even more powerful than rain). Anyways, I brought the website back up and am changing how I run it. Before it was trying to get as much content as possible while adding like a thousand different things (homemade forums, my own BBCODE language, etc...) This time I'm going to work on it slower and prioritize things. So check it out if you want. Reviews and exclusives are still locked until you register but registering is free and I don't show/use your email for anything except admin emails. Also, I want to run the website more like a blend of a wiki/IGN. A website dedicated to gaming written and populated by the gamers themselves, not necessarily professionals. There are tons of people out there who know a thing about DirectX, something on Marketing, something about tabletop gaming (DnD, Vampire, etc...) If you've got ANYTHING (including opinionated articles) send me a line and let me know. I'll read it over and make sure it's user-friendly (i.e. not being racist, falsifying information, etc...) and immediately put it on the site with your gamertag (or real name) as author. Like a wiki, you won't be obligated to consistantly write new articles. At the least please go and sign up :) matt@insidegamer.org Remember I'm looking for anything related to gaming, tabletop or video games. Comments on the site and things I could build for it are welcome to. Thanks, Matt Christian PS. I just re-opened the site this afternoon and realized a couple of reviews are corrupt, hopefully I can get those up and fix that error (which is not a good one) in the next day or two.

Sign in to follow this