Sign in to follow this  

Let's learn C# together.

This topic is 3843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

As stated in the subject, I'm looking for a friend to help learn C# with me. I've read a few books in the past, and they didn't really stick. So I came up with this idea. If you're interested in learning C# with me, let's arrange a schedule for us to read out of a free e-book, daily, and then do the exercises, and discuss and ask each other questions (two heads are better than one!). Ideally, we might even make a few projects together. This would be best done on IRC or a messenger, so if you want to start online studying, PM me.

You might want to check out the C# Workshop here on GD.net. It's basically what you propose to do, except with dozens of people and some really experienced programmers willing to answer your questions. It hasn't started yet, but I think it might be just the ticket for you.

This topic is 3843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.