Composer Available - Reasonable Rates!

Started by
1 comment, last by Kylotan 16 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I am Matthew Weber. I am a Composer, Pianist and a Drummer and am looking for future projects. I do mostly Orchestral or "Film Type" music. But I am able to produce most styles of music if required, but I prefer to work on projects that call for an orchestra. You can visit my myspace page to stream or download my more recent (and some older) music. www.myspace.com/matthewweber (You may notice that many of the pieces before "Redemption" my most recent piece, have a bit less quality on the overall mix. I have acquired new education between that time period and now employ new techniques, that will make all of my future compositions similar in overall quality. Again, you can visit me here: www.myspace.com/matthewweber on the site there is also a list of the hardware and software I use. You can contact me here, or at my myspace page. My rates are quite reasonable, and they are negotiable. Redemption | 5:09 | 7.1MB | Download MP3 War of The Bells | 3:31 | 4.9MB | Download MP3 The Hand of God | 5:21 | 7.1MB | Download MP3 California Office Compilation | 5:48 | 6.7MB | Download MP3
Older Music: Listen In Time | 5:03 | 7MB | Download MP3 Tribute To Soldiers: The Chase | 2:49 | 3.9MB | Download MP3 Tribute To Soldiers | 1:55 | 2.7MB | Download MP3 RandomRace01 | 2:08 | 3 MB | Download MP3 RandomTechno01 | 2:14 | 3.1 MB | Download MP3 -MW
Advertisement
I'd like to vouch for Matt. He's a really swell fella and his tunes can bring a lot to a project.
Purely promotional posts belong in Your Announcements, so this is being moved.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement