Unreal Engine 2 and 3 Tutorial

Started by
9 comments, last by jjd 16 years, 10 months ago
Hi friends 1-does any body have Tutorial for unreal Engine 2 and 3 ? 2-can Import 3dmax Models?
Advertisement
http://udn.epicgames.com/Main/WebHome.html
Sebastian Kowalczyk / ViToPeople Can Flyhttp://www.skowalczyk.com
thanks my friend but not good
can anyone put video ?
1. Quite frankly, I would expect that if you licensed Unreal Engine 2 or 3, that you would get a lot of documentation with it.

2. The .max format is not made public by Autodesk. However, you can use MaxScript or the plugin SDK to write an exporter for your own format, so you can save your mesh in Max in your own format. Another option is to export to an open/known format (like Collada, ASE or 3ds) and convert the mesh from there.
hi friends so thanks i did not buy it i stole it from ftp if who want i can give them
can u put this sdk for me?
Quote:Original post by dadasalam
hi friends so thanks i did not buy it i stole it from ftp if who want i can give them

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Adios "friend"
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Quote:Original post by ViLiO

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Adios "friend"

what do you mean?

Quote:The Rules
Software piracy is banned from these forums. Posts asking for pirated software or for how to find pirated software will not be tolerated. Admitting to using pirated software or other pirated material is a bannable offense.
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
You stole the unreal engine SDK? As in the one that costs $200k+ USD :|

Bro, you're toast.

As viLiO said, Software piracy is banned from these forums but l think you have downloaded UnrealIRCd (Unreal3.2.6.tar.gz) from some Linux related FTP and doesn’t even notice that this isn’t a game engine.
I have seen your posts and I think you are far away from making even a simple game.(even if you really have access to the greatest tools available).
My suggestion is try making a simple game first using free tools and SDKs, you would learn much and you will get much more feedback and help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement