ComposerArts Music - At Your Service!

Started by
2 comments, last by Kylotan 16 years, 10 months ago
Artist: Jesse Hopkins Demo Website: ComposerArts.com Contact: composerarts[at]yahoo[dot]com Greetings fellow game developers. I love writing for indie games. As a composer with 15 years experience, and a lifetime gamer, I find writing music for indie games to be the most rewarding creative path I have ever embarked upon. My updated credits list is always available at my site, ComposerArts.com). I bring to the table years of musical knowledge and craftsmanship in many styles. While most of my recordings are realized by synthesizer, midi or tracker, I also have experience composing and orchestrating for live orchestra. Recording with live orchestra in Eastern Europe can be affordable for the ambitious Indie developer who wants to stand apart from the crowd. It's also not as expensive as you may think, and the result is better than any synth samples can accomplish. I can handle all aspects of music production that many other composers charge extra for, such as orchestration, sheet music preparation, editing and mixing of multi-channel recordings, etc. I charge indies rates for indie developers. Cost per minute of music depends on the ease of the task, as well as the size of the project. I am willing to negotiate a lower creative fee in order for you to afford a live orchestral recording with a European orchestra. I also factor the amount of music needed and could stay lower if you waive control over revisions. I am available for new contract work as of June 2007. I hope to hear from you soon! Some music excerpts from recent projects are below: Action: Forth Rode Odin Inspire Victory Battle 1 The Legend of Afterlore Eradico Vegeteus Desert Trek Hakabakashii_Satsugai Serious/Dramatic: Underwater City Water Aria Trees Arctic Volcanic Entrance Crystals Theme Ancient Town Casual: Blockheads (Medley) Shuggy Takes a Walk Cute Monsters (Medley) Casual Feminine Sound Effects: Sound Demo 1 (Fun) Sound Demo 2 (Serious) Happy Clients So far: Clockwork Rhino Smudged Cat Software Badabing! Harmonic Flow Injoy Games Axle Box Sharon Hanlon ("Shaz" of IndieGamer) Wilderland Software Outside the Box Software Jagged Blade Software Utopian Games and more!
Advertisement
I just checked out a few of your pieces and was very impressed with your compositional abilities and the overall production value in your work. You have a very unique style of orchestration, your music seems to be much more linear than what I hear alot of composers doing. My only suggestion would be you may want to beef up the lowend when you are mastering, especially the percussion (is it EWQL?). There were a few sections, the tuttis in particular, that sounded a bit thin to me. Overall though, your mixes sound very clear while still sounding natural.
John Rodriguez
I largely agree with John. You've a very nice sense of orchestration. I really liked the subtlety with which you allow each instrument in the orchestra to speak. I hope I can one day do the same. :)

good luck with your works

Ryan
This belongs in Your Announcements.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement