• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
belfegor

(C++)Some DX warnings question

This topic is 4054 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have learned my self to treat warnings as errors so if somebody can tell me what these means and how i can fix them. I am using DX9 SDK (june 2006) with MSVC++ Express. D3D9 Helper: Warning: Default value for D3DRS_POINTSIZE_MAX is 2.19902e+012f not 1.58456e+029f. This is ok. and D3DX: Matrix should be 16-byte aligned for better perfomance. Before i was using D3DXMATRIX and then i have replaced all of them with D3DXMATRIXA16 but warning still stays. I header file about D3DXMATRIXA16 says that it might be a problem if i memcpy matrix data if they are not propetly aligned in memory. Sorry for such a noob questions but i need to know. Belfegor.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!