• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Direct3D problem - SetFVF()

This topic is 3910 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

First of, the usual first post stuff: Im kind of new to this whole programming thing, Ive been coding on c/c++ for about 1½ years. Thought I give this whole computer graphics thing a shot. Last but not least, my first post here! :-) My problem is as follows: Im doing a small entityManager and I want it to handle simple entities. The thing is that when I try to render the entity to the screen, my application crashes. Ive managed to lurk my error to the SetFVF() command. First of my questions are; why does the m_vertexbuffer change address prior to rendering the entity? Why does it not like when I set the "right" typ of FVF ? Init of D3D www.catamarana.com/cpp/?id=24 EntityManager www.catamarana.com/cpp/?id=25 Entity www.catamarana.com/cpp/?id=23 Defines www.catamarana.com/cpp/?id=26 Outputs & debug www.catamarana.com/cpp/?id=27 Disclamer: English is not my first language ;-)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement