• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Composer Available - Demo Reel

This topic is 3899 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have been a pianist for 14 years and won many prestigious competitions and recognitions. I started composing electronic music EXACTLY 6 months ago. I'm currently working collaboratively with Geoff Lapair from internet videogame show Pure Pwnage <www.purepwnage.com> and our music may be featured on episode 14. I just got a new website www.aidinashoori.com and made a new Demo Reel comprised of my work in the past 6 months. My Demo Reel pretty much outlines my style and various genres from techno to ambient to orchestral. I made the quality only 64 kbps but comporomised with the small file size. I've been heavily inspired by Frank Klepacki (composer for C&C) and I've been listening to Jesper Kyd (Hitman) alot lately. I'm currently trying to get experience and I'm looking for any decent game project of any size to score music for. -Aidin Ashoori www.aidinashoori.com

Advertisement
I just heard three of your songs (Rain in the City, The Sky is Yours, Recon in the Dunes), and I'm impressed. Real quality there.

I only noticed one thing in your style: In all the songs they keep going up and down in the back while something else plays. Here's a comparison: minute 4 in Recon in the Dunes, minute 1 in Rain in the City, and minute 3 and a half in The Sky is Yours.

I personally like it, and maybe that's how it works with soundtracks, since I don't really understand much about music though I hear it a lot and I'm more familiarized with japanese soundtracks from anime, but it wouldn't work for me to have this throughout the whole game.

I would still use it at like 33.3% of the game though.

But still, in all songs, there's real quality there.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement