My World Editor (Download+Video+ScreenShots etc.)

Started by
6 comments, last by Black Knight 16 years, 8 months ago
This is a video showing my world editor. I was not working on this one for a long time but im slowly coming back to it. Its written with c++ and win32.Using opengl for graphics but im slowly changing it to D3D.Lots of things need to be improved but hey it works :P Video This is the download page of the editor : Download I seperated the executable and the data files for easier update/uploads. The current version is 0.2 and uses Direct3D and shaders for texture splatting. ScreenShots : Scr1 Scr2 Scr3 Scr4 Scr5 [Edited by - Black Knight on September 11, 2007 3:23:15 AM]
Advertisement
Working Link
Heh thank you just noticed that :=)
bump.
I have to say, this is really good, are you planning on allowing other to use it? this would be perfect for RPGs and if you could get some sort of track/road feature, which is easy to use, racing games too.

I will say one thing, which is you definatly need better artwork in there to show that off. PMed.
Just wanted to share the new version of the world map.It's not final yet, it lacks towns, cities and some more small obstacles here and there.Well anyway here it is :
download
This is the first version of my world editor.Iam working on a new version at the moment which will use D3D and X models.I'm also cleaning up lots of stuff.
I'll post it when I have made more progress.
Another version is up this uses geomipmapping screeshots can be found on my journal and the files are on my GD site.
It would be great if some people test it and tell me if its running at all and the performance they get.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement