• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[C++] Linker error when using vectors with Multi-threaded dll

This topic is 3958 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My problem is a lot like this: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=484559&SiteID=1 Though for me, its for producing a release version of my dll, not working on a debug one. I am creating an Adobe After Effects plugin, and it works fine in debug configuration. A release config was not provided so I made one by switching the runtime library from multi-threaded debug dll to multi-threaded dll, and removing any debug generators, but I receive the following linker error: Error 39 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "public: __thiscall std::_Vector_const_iterator<struct KeyframeDetails,class std::allocator<struct KeyframeDetails> >::_Vector_const_iterator<struct KeyframeDetails,class std::allocator<struct KeyframeDetails> >(struct KeyframeDetails *,class std::_Container_base const *)" (??0?$_Vector_const_iterator@UKeyframeDetails@@V?$allocator@UKeyframeDetails@@@std@@@std@@QAE@PAUKeyframeDetails@@PBV_Container_base@1@@Z) Aae2Cust.obj I am confused why this happen as this is not the first time I use a vector for a Release configuration. I tried using vector's [] operator instead of at() but the problem is still the same. What could I have had overlooked?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement