• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NeoJigglypuff

[C++] Linker error when using vectors with Multi-threaded dll

This topic is 4134 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My problem is a lot like this: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=484559&SiteID=1 Though for me, its for producing a release version of my dll, not working on a debug one. I am creating an Adobe After Effects plugin, and it works fine in debug configuration. A release config was not provided so I made one by switching the runtime library from multi-threaded debug dll to multi-threaded dll, and removing any debug generators, but I receive the following linker error: Error 39 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "public: __thiscall std::_Vector_const_iterator<struct KeyframeDetails,class std::allocator<struct KeyframeDetails> >::_Vector_const_iterator<struct KeyframeDetails,class std::allocator<struct KeyframeDetails> >(struct KeyframeDetails *,class std::_Container_base const *)" (??0?$_Vector_const_iterator@UKeyframeDetails@@V?$allocator@UKeyframeDetails@@@std@@@std@@QAE@PAUKeyframeDetails@@PBV_Container_base@1@@Z) Aae2Cust.obj I am confused why this happen as this is not the first time I use a vector for a Release configuration. I tried using vector's [] operator instead of at() but the problem is still the same. What could I have had overlooked?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!